How to Apply
Accepting Applications for 2017-2018 School Year
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN CHARLES ARMSTRONG SCHOOL.
Below is an outline of Armstrong School's admission process and requirements.
Step 1: Attend a Visitor Information Night: Strongly Encouraged
· Choose a date and RSVP using the following Inquiry Form.
Step 2 Optional: Schedule a school tour
· To schedule a school tour, please contact the Admission office at (650) 592-7570 ext. 1268
Step 3: Complete online application form and submit documentation· Fill out the Online Application
We are acepting applications on a rolling admissions basis.
· Pay the non-refundable processing fee of $190.
Submit the following documentation to the Armstrong Admission office: email@example.com
Note: Send copies only of documents, e.g. testing, reports, etc., as they will become the property of Armstrong. Your documents will not be duplicated or forwarded to third parties.
· Cognitive Ability Assessments such as WISC (Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children)
· Academic Achievement Assessments such as Woodcock-Johnson Achievement Test or WIAT (Wechsler Intelligence Achievement Test)· Current copy of psychological education evaluation (if applicable)
· Current copy of IEP or 504 Accommodation Plan (if applicable)
· Current Report Card
Note: Please download and provide the following items from the online application.
· Educational/Tutor Services Questionnaire (if applicable)
· Counselor/Psychotherapy Services (if applicable)
Step 4: Preliminary Application Review and Next Steps
The Admission Team preliminarily reviews the submitted application and documentation. Once we receive your application documents, we will contact you to arrange a tour and interview. In addition, upon completion of our preliminary review of your application, we will contact you if the Admission Committee believes it is appropriate to schedule your child for a preliminary visit at Charles Armstrong School for two consecutive days.
Step 5: Admission Committee Review
After the shadow visit in the classroom, the complete application is submitted to the Armstrong Admission Committee to make an official determination regarding the potential match.
Step 6: Decision Letters
First round Admission decisions will be emailed on March 15, 2017. Enrollment Agreements are due on March 22, 2017. Applications will continue to be accepted on a rolling basis after the first round of enrollments, based on available space.
Our Admissions Team
Associate Director of Admission and Transition
Coordinator of Admission and Transition
If you would like more information please complete the Inquiry Form
Charles Armstrong School
Attention: Admissions Office
1405 Solana Drive
Belmont, CA 94002-3653