Armstrong Portal (WhippleHill): https://charlesarmstrong.myschoolapp.com/app
Armstrong Portal (WhippleHill Mobile Version): https://charlesarmstrong.myschoolapp.com/app/mobile
Student Email: outlook.office365.com
Armstrong Library Database (username: charlesarmstrong, no password): Library Catalog
What is it?
The Charles Armstrong Portal is the student information system and learning management system from WhippleHill used by parents, students, faculty and administration. The system takes huge steps toward improving the communication of the School.
What kind of information is on it?
• Class/Course Pages: For each room or class, students will now have access to Course Pages that contain important content related to the course.
• Assignments: The Assignments section provides clear access to instructions for assignments.
• Profile: Parents will now have access to update their own demographic information as well as contact information for their student.
• Messaging: The Messaging feature creates a user inbox for internal communications. Teachers have an easy way to contact students and parents. Messaging also allows students to collaborate on projects.
How to sign up?
• How to Sign Up? Directions to Login into WhippleHill
• How to Sign Up for Email Notifications? Email Notifications
• How to change Username and Password? Changing Username and Password
• How to update personal information? Update User Profile
Questions? Contact Rhonda Orr at firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: Friday, November 18th, 2016
Time: 8:30am - 10:30am
Location: Armstrong Multi
Presented By: Armstrong Faculty & Staff
*Limited to first 50 people
RSVP: Susanna Bonetti